Kalamatika: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika is committed to providing high quality articles and uphold the publication ethics to advance the intellectual agenda of science. We expect our authors to comply with, best practice in publication ethics as well as in quality of their articles.
Few of the authors request withdrawal of manuscript from the publication process after submission or after publication. In some instances the request for withdrawal is made when the manuscript is only a few days away from publication in the journal. This may cause the time waste by the editors, reviewers and the editorial staff.
To evade gratuitous withdrawal of manuscripts Kalamatika: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika declared the below withdrawal policy. The corresponding author or co authors should address the below statement before sending a request for withdrawal.
- All authors include corresponding and co authors should confirm the number of authors, authorship, approval and integrity of the manuscript before submission. In case of any differences of opinion, address the concerns of all the authors before submitting the manuscript for publication.
- Research students or Researchers should take prior permission from their guides and professors before sending/submitting their manuscripts in OA text journals.
- Authors should follow the publication ethics (details are included in our Publication ethics page: http://kalamatika.matematika-uhamka.com/index.php/kmk/publicationethics)
- Manuscript is appropriately withdrawn from any previous publisher (if submitted).
- It is unacceptable to withdraw a manuscript from a journal because it is being accepted by another journal.
- Before submitting the manuscript authors should carefully check the facts and data presented in the manuscripts are accurate and error-free.
- All authors need agree for publishing the articles on the specific journal before submission.
Advanced stage in the editorial process, when peer reviews were near completion was unacceptable unless there are compelling reasons.
If the author withdraws a manuscript after publication, the article publication charges, if paid by the authors, will not be refunded.
If the authors do not reply to communication from the editorial office, even after multiple reminders, at any stage of the publication process; Kalamatika: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika holds all rights to disclose the conduct of the authors and content of the manuscript without further approval from the authors, and cannot be held responsible for the consequences arising from it.
Withdrawal of a manuscript will be permitted only for the most compelling and unavoidable reasons. For withdrawal of a manuscript authors need to submit an "Article Withdrawal Form", signed by all authors mentioning the reason for withdrawal to the Editorial Office. The form is available from the editorial office of the journal. Authors must not assume that their manuscript has been withdrawn until they have received appropriate notification to this effect from the editorial office.
In a case where a manuscript has taken more than six months time for review process, that allows the author to withdraw manuscript without paying any charges.
Manuscript withdrawal charges
The author is allowed to withdraw the manuscript without paying any withdrawal penalty, if the author(s) requests a withdrawal of manuscript, within 5 working days of submission and/or the manuscript status is still 'Submission' (highlited with red circle).
If the author(s) requests a withdrawal of manuscript, in/after the peer review process or in the production stage (Early Release or Ahead of publishing) or published online; then authors need to make a withdrawal penalty.
Kalamatika: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Editorial Board will provide the corresponding author a formal letter of Manuscript Withdrawal. Withdrawal of manuscripts is only allowed after withdrawal penalty has been fully paid to the Kalamatika: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Editorial bank account.
As per the policy, we declare that the withdrawal charges are applicable in case of withdrawal. The charges is 110 USD (International author) or 1,500,000 IDR (Indonesia author).
Manuscript withdrawal charges
If the author wish to withdraw paper from a journal, author needs to send an "Article withdrawal Form" signed by all authors (or) the corresponding author of the manuscript stating the reasons for manuscript withdrawal to email email@example.com. The form can be downloaded here.